20110304

boredom ;(

 

heyy earthling!amna is here.act,i have nothing to do.so,i feel so boring right now.but,i want to express my feeling here.nothing serious laa.just a simple expressing.about my fear of exam.yeah.my exam is just around the corner and i'm starting feel butterflies in my tummy.i should do revision right now.but,i can't..idk why.i'm love thinking something weird.such as i wished i can be forever young.impossible,right?yaa i know.i love my childhood moment and i missed it damn much.I'm more fear growing up than anything else..because idk if i can pass all the obstacles.i keep telling myself,are you ready to fight in your life?face all the obstacles?i think i can't.but i'm trying to be a better person.
so,wish me luck in exam.spreading my love to you all.
with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment