20110304

heyy!~


heyy creatures.how are you doing?wonderful.?its good.hehe.but,not for me..because i will go back to hostel.frankly,i hate this part and i gonna miss my home sweethome for sure.no doubt about that.as you know,home is the where heart is.i wished i can live happily there,aha..so,just forget about that.ermm,i felt that my followers had increased.thanks indeed.!thanks because willing to be my followers which have a humble blog and not famous at all..i love you!so,if you hope i will hit you back,InsyaAllah..because i followed someone that inspire me.but,i'm trying to hit back :)no worry.be happy!so,i can't online like usual..because i'm going to jail.haha.never say good bye to my blog hah.last but not least,i gonna miss my blog.and my wonderful followers :)
 
     saranghae!~~
i'm not korean addict but Korean LOVER.
with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment