20111024

i wish i could stay in the perfect moment forever.

Greeting Text

Smile are like band-aids.they cover up the pain,but it still hurt.

I'm sorry, my post is kinda emo and mixed feeling. I'm sorry because you all have to deal with this. I'm too pathetic to admit, I'm too fear to confess.That's what I can say about me right now. Have not enough confident.Have you ever be in my shoes? If yes, how do you handle it? Well, there were some have told me what they did. But I don't sure If I could do what they did.The thing is, I'm not strong.i'm a good enough to forgive you but not stupid enough to trust you.once again,sorry peeps cause you all have to read this crap.its kinda emo right?I'm just a human being, I can't handle all these.nobody is perfect and never ever perfect.right?Screw me.Dear God,please guide me to the right way.

i'm a major loser right now.I have to take care of your heart but my own heart??do you care about that?who do you think you are?A person that can hurt my heart anytime you want?its just because i always feel sorry to people and easy to trust without any doubt that make you become a backstabber.great!a big applause to you!I don't want to be a heroine in my drama but I want to be a character that can be appreciated.only that.its enough for me.I always felt like an idiot person when you ignored me and my heart kept telling,"sabar Amna for many times..my patience have a limit and when its gone,forgive me cause i can't accept you like before.maybe i can smile and laughing in front of you but its fake.i don't want this hard situation happen to me.but,i know i'm just a normal person.I'm not strong enough.i need a shoulder to cry on.people can see my smile without any worry but deep of my heart,nobody knows..its hurting!awwwhhh!Amna jiwang jiwang!dia cuba tenangkan hati sendiri laa pulak.stop.lagu blog pon dah macam melancholy giler.HAHA.gelak fake.Ya sudah laa.i'm okay.yeah.okay! :)hey!practice makes perfect.right?sorry kalau lousy grammar.saya bukan teacher mengajar BI yang terror macam teacher M tu.teacher M?err..err..

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew."
Saint Francis de Sales.



with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment