20111006

I'm not always strong.

Greeting Text


September had been a bless for me.Despite being a bless for me, there were some problems happened and they almost crack me up.but,i'm not always strong.it teach me a lot"life is not always PERFECT".I BELIEVE it.i learned how to survival without dampen people around me.i tried for it.September is a month that gave me all the awareness about what happening around me.one more,September,thank you for teaching me the meaning of life. I owe you a lot, see you next year,dear.I appreciate your coming before.;)hope to see you again.InsyaAllah.

Since October appears, be alert Amna! You are one week away from final exam, for God's sake. And I am not fully prepared, I'm scared.to be honest,i'm not actually quite confident and strong fear,i admit it.i crave to get the best one and i wish for it.Pray for me.life is full of question marks ,right? and i still searching.

last but not least,thanks a million to people who are support me.You are my strength.I'm okay as well.i learn to love people around me but i never ever learn how to stop it.for people who always criticize and bring down my life, thanks a lot,dear!.you perfectly taught me to become stronger.:)last year,i always posting something in my blog in officially  english because someone inspiring me.even i have a lousy grammar but practice makes perfect.I stick to the words..
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down, but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it, but
These are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
I've just gotta keep goin', and
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on..


p/s:sometimes,we're like stars.we fall to make someone's wish come true.i wanna be the star.
with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment