20100705

lost


hello readers.firstly,i miss you damn much my blog.i thought you forgot me..ouuch..~mY feeling is blue~And now,I'm lost.lost.lost.what a stress day!double triple sighsss.I hate this part. I got a tone of homework.oh no!i always do my homework eleventh hour.so,You deserved it Amna!:P haha..~Devil laugh~ but,i still berblogging.haha.`Mug girl` haha.Hey!stop laughing!serious..~ngaa~ someone can help me??aha.come here,my angel.i need you!.Help me!
                                        

AnGel:what is you problem,dear?

     me:i am in hot water.please help me.please finish up           all my homework.please!

angel:i am sincerely sorry.I can't.

    me:but why??i need your help!i don't care.you must           help me.~~

angel:nope.you have to work hard.its no use if you ask          someone to finish up all your homework.do it by           yourself.Don't give up.I kNOw You can do it!

    me:ohh.....sorry.yeah.i will try my best.thanks.i'm
         quite okay now..huhuh.

angel:chaiyok!,dear.now.i have to go  back to my
          world.Bubye~!

   me:bye..sigh and sigh..hope we will see again.


maybe he can help me.haha...stop dreaming Amna..
its okay laa sometimes we mengOya.hoho.         
          
       
~my journey~

as i mentioned in this blog about SMSTMFP.I got new experience~~.i was so glee there..it was fun!i got many new friends~huhu.they're friendly and outspoken.Yeah!but,i gonna miss them..ohh..i hope we will meet again.Amin.I will miss 3 Gamma.all about SMSTMFP..Cafe,Dewan makan,Koperasi,public Phone and hostel.haha.serious nieh.tHAnks for being my friends..

~Shikin~
~sue~
~aqilah~
~Bihah~
~fiesha~
~mimi~
~fieqah~
~nita~
~fifah~
~farah~
~zezazira~ 

and the others.sorry if i'm not mention your name ea..HOWEVER,you all are always in my heart.don't forget me!hehe.

Say boo to homework!haha.no2.AMna.
no!


Give me all of this.give me.
i wish i will have one.


bubye..i'm tired right now.dead tired.but i still berblogging..weird?ohh..i don't know..sayalah mangsa Tsunami PMR.
                                                                                        with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment