20111208

sorry Harun Aziz.i'm not perfect and strong darl.:)

Greeting Text
People are afraid of themselves,of their own reality and their feelings most of all.People talk about how great love is,but that's bullshit.Love hurts.Feelings are disturbing.People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous.How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. i try to hide my pain. But i'm wrong.Pain is something to carry,like a radio.I feel my strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how i carry it. That's what matters.Pain is a feeling.my feelings are a part of me.my own reality.If i feel ashamed of them, and hide them, i'm letting society destroy my reality.i should stand up for my right to feel my pain.

ITS KILLING ME!We talk like we know what's going on.But we don't.We don't know anything.We're young and we're gonna screw-up a lot.We're gonna keep changing our minds and even sometimes our hearts. And through all that,the only thing we can truly offer each other is..forgiveness!

For you Amna,please take chances.!a lot of them.Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be.Your mistakes make you who you are..you learn and grow with each choice you make.Everything is worth it.say how you feel always .Be you,and be okay with it.It doesn't matter what any other person thinks.

I'm not perfect,I never tried to be.I've made mistakes.I've taken the easy way out.


Unperfect.That's what you can call me. After all I am me, and don't fit a certain category. I'm just a girl who lives life day by day and always manages to put a smile on my face.Even if that day I'm a complete mess.



::foot note::
Harun aziz is so sexy laa.i mean Aaron Aziz..haha.i don't know why but i love to call him HARUN AZIZ.title tak boleh blaah.haha.my younger sister likes him damn much.sorry if i have a lousy grammar. :)


WITH LOVE,
AMNA

No comments :

Post a Comment