20111020

like rain and rainbow.

Greeting Text
First of all, congrats to all PMR candidates who had finished their tests 2 weeks ago.. right?and PMR students of SMK bachok,they're enjoying their holiday to KL right now.what a happy life laa.*jealous.Yeah, I'm happy for them because they don't need to face the boring textbooks anymore. they absolutely  have fun 24/7 like crazy people, I know lah because I've experienced that last year. I even could finish reading those novels 2 weeks after PMR okay? *proud face* Just to show that they've a lot of time to do anything after PMR. Its FINALLY OVER.and for of course they loved the smell of freedom.but,keep praying for the best results.

Since October gave my family a lot of trouble,i don't get any inspiration at all.I believe"setiap kejadian ada hikmahnya" when my lovely mom told me that our house have been invaded by the stupid and moron robbers,I'm lost and speechless.we can't handle this situation.its fate and as a Muslims,we should 'REDHA' and everything happened in a blink of an eye.we're absolutely not in the pipe line.who knows..


وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
Surah Al 'Imran: Ayat 54

Maksud: Dan orang-orang itupun merancangkan tipu daya, dan Allah pula membalas tipu daya (mereka); dan (ingatlah), Allah sebijak-bijak yang membalas  tipu daya"

  

beliau menyimpulkan makna yang tersirat daripada ayat yang disebutkan itu. Manusia dan Allah sama-sama mempunyai perancangan. Akan tetapi, perancangan Allah adalah yang teragung. Sesungguhnya, DIA Maha Mengetahui setiap apa yang berlaku dan yang bakal berlaku.

i'm not  in the right frame of mind for a complex situation.when i called her before i rushed to the school,she told me slowly about everything happened while crying and it made me felt.awhhhh!it was terrible and Ya ALLAh for the first word.It was killing my heart and beating like @#%*.unfortunately,i was sitting for english paper.What the hell.I can't do the best but i really hope the best one.and i'm sure everything went wrong.it was drive me crazy.i worried so much that time and it was the best word to describe about the situation.there's trouble brewing.!but,i stick to these words..

" Kadang-kadang ALLAH sembunyikan matahari, DIA datangkan hujan dan petir. Kita bersedih dan tertanya tanya ke mana hilangnya matahari, rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi yang indah. " ALLAH berikan kita kesusahan dan rintangan sebab DIA nak berikan kesenangan sekiranya kita tabah dan terus berusaha.."

"Every cloud has a silver lining"

sometimes i feel things changing too fast. I'm growing up and everything's change.I wish I could rewind the time and be a silly kid again because  life's now full of dramas and dilemmas. Sometimes I feel tired to face them.Sorry peeps 'cause you all have to read this crap.i want to prove to some people who thinks my life is perfect. Not as perfect as you think.there are pros and contras in my life. Everybody has it. Just be grateful with what you have and what you have faced because everything happen for  a reason.lead a life with a smile because you're the main character in your life.

foot note:One burden is not pass succesfully.i still have some papers more.So, tawakkal to Allah is the best.Pray for me peeps..i know i have a lousy grammar but practice makes perfect.right? 
with love,
amna

No comments :

Post a Comment