20100306

wanna talk about my exam..

today,i had an examination..It was a little bit difficult!!however,i could answered them..thanks Allah!!but...Sometimes,i imitating my friend's answer..hahaha...I gonna crazy..!!just now,in my class,Aisha,Aina,shima n shahdan asked me da answer...fuuuhh...i told them my answer..if wrong,please forgive me!!I hope i will get A's in Sejarah n BM..AMIN.!!Tomorrow, i will have an examination for GEO n BI..I'm so nervous...i want to do my best!!chaiyok!today,when  i shook hands with my mom,i told my mom,'umi,doakan ayung bleh wat dlm pepekrisaan..then my mom answered,'wat molek deh..sungguh terharu..mana tisu nie??when i arrived at school,I saw Aisha..she was busy with her books..huuuh..then she asked me,Amna,awk bco dok Sejarah?takut sayo..then i answered,sye x bco pon hok ting 3..masing2 wat mke blurrr...when i entered my class,i saw something on my desk!!!someone doodled..moron(not real name)wrote something...hey,nate why are you so black,haaa???damn it...i think...i know who wrote this to me...ahhh...it's really frustrating!!fuck you!!get lost!!

No comments :

Post a Comment